Lessons of the Vine two-hour tastings are regularly scheduled from 4:30 – 6:30 pm Monday-Friday (weekends will be available on request and confirmation of the venue). To reserve, click a highlighted date on the calendar on the right. You’ll then
- review the event description
- see location info
- fill out a request form
We’ll send you instructions on how pay and confirm, and when we receive your payment, we’ll send a final reservation confirmation with with your sommelier’s name, contact number and directions to the tasting location.
That’s it! If you still have questions, please feel free to get in touch.
- €75 per person for a small group tasting (up to six people).
- There is a two-person minimum; single requests will be held until the minimum is met.
- Walk-ins are welcome if a tasting is scheduled and there is space remaining.
- Private tastings may be booked for €85 per person for 4 people; €95 per person for 2 people, €125 for a single private booking.
- For larger groups, please contact us.
If you’re interested in an event on a day/date not listed, in a particular type of tasting (a specific region or type of wine), please contact us with your information (your name, travel dates, and contact info) and we’ll get back with details. We can accomodate many custom requests, so please don’t hesitate to ask.